9 reasons your bank balance will love Dubai's summer
1. SALES, SALES, SALES
You can run through the malls grabbing everything you need (and don’t need) for discounted prices during Dubai Summer Surprises.
2. You can stay in the city’s iconic 5-star hotels at a bargain price
And many of them will have offers giving you free access to attractions and discounts at restaurants.
3. You’ll basically have queue jump at the theme parks without paying for it.
Use Dubai’s quiet period to your advantage.
4. Pool days are way cheaper too.
Chill out in a five-star hotel’s temperature controlled pool at the weekends without the hefty price tag.
5. You can get fit for free.
There are loads of classes and gyms offering a free introductory session.
6. … And Guavapass has a flash sale on.
You can start with an unlimited three month package for AED287.
7. Dubai Toursim has launched a discount pass.
You can use it to get discounts on attractions around the city until December 31.
8. You don’t feel guilty about staying in and doing absolutely nothing.
Except for watch Netflix.
9. If you’re moving, you can negotiate a slightly better deal on rent…
… because June and July are quieter times for people to move.
- 1 of 432