10 types of people that you see at concerts
1. The guy who doesn’t realise he’s tall.
Everyone over 6ft 2 needs to stand at the back. Or at least not right in front.
2. The girl who screams throughout the show.
What a lovely talent you have, tell us, have you thought of making it a profession? We hear screamo is a thing.
3. The couple who dress alike.
Worried you're going to get lost? Or are you just close like that?
4. The guy who gets so overwhelmed that he starts crying.
Steven, we are well aware that this is "your song" because you've been loudly shouting about it since said song started.
5. The couple who start fighting.
Now, now. He probably has been texting the lads' WhatsApp group all night. She may have taken the Snapchat selfies way too far. But for the sake of your fellow humans, wait until you get home.
6. The guy who just doesn’t want to be there.
We can't quite believe that we're at Boney M again either, mate.
7. The guy who records the entire show.
Like seriously, why? All your mates on Facebook may have the perfect Live video for a show that they DIDN'T PAY FOR, but the rest of us who handed over physical money for our ticket can't see a thing past your iPhone.
8. The girls who just take pictures of themselves…
... because the gig didn't happen unless you Snapchat it.
9. The major fan who only knows one song…
Belts out "OH, OH, OH, OH SWEET CHILD OF MINE" at the top of their lungs. Stays silent for the rest of the gig.
10. The guy who knows all the words.
... and wants to make sure that everyone standing near him knows about it.
- 1 of 36