Guide To Quranic Park Dubai – Location, Ticket Prize, Timings, And More
Dubai is indeed a wonder in the Middle East – a melting pot of culture and traditions. It’s a city where glitz and glamor walk alongside traditions and customs. Dubai has everything from towering skyscrapers to luxurious resorts, from high-end shopping malls to thrilling adventure sites. Then how could it stay behind in showcasing the true Islamic values of peace, co-existence, solidarity, and brotherhood? So, come and experience the world of Quranic wonders and history as you explore the marvels of Dubai’s latest addition – The Quranic Park.
Dubai’s Quranic Park aims to showcase Islam’s rich culture and to teach through interactive exhibitions, educational programs, and recreation of historical sites of great significance in Islamic culture. As you stroll through the park, you will be mesmerized by the beautiful gardens and fountains. It will be an enlightening experience that will forever change your perspective on Islam.
Interesting facts about Quranic Park Dubai
Although Dubai is home to marvelous theme parks and exquisite destinations for sightseeing, Quarinic Park is a one-of-a-kind theme park solely dedicated to showcasing Islam’s history, traditions, and customs.
The park is enormous, spanning an area of around 60 hectares. This vast area is divided into several sub-sections, each dedicated to showcasing a single aspect of Islamic tradition. You will find a garden featuring herbs and plants mentioned in the Quran or prophetic traditions and hadiths.
There’s an artificial cave, too, that details the miracles of 24 prophets mentioned in the holy Quran. You can listen to these miracles through interactive audio sessions that truly indulge you in the world of prophetic traditions and leave you mesmerized.
This Quran-inspired theme park in Al Khawaneej, Dubai, has been named one of the world’s greatest places to visit by time magazine.
Besides the historical element, one cannot miss the technological inputs that run the park. The glass house that contains the plants and herbs mentioned in the Quran is controlled by the cutting-edge MEP system that monitors and regulates temperature.
Besides, it utilizes the BMS system that keeps the temperature in the optimum range so that these plants can grow and thrive. Likewise, intelligent irrigation systems are also installed to maintain the required humidity levels in the garden.
Why should you visit Quranic Park Dubai?
The Quranic Park Dubai is specifically aimed to serve as a place for visitors to learn the true teachings of the Quran. However, I will give some more reasons emphasizing why Quranic Park Dubai is a must-visit site;
- Unmatched Beauty – Besides all the focus on Quranic teachings and detailing Islamic tradition, one more aspect of Quranic Park Dubai is enough to visit this extraordinary place – its breathtaking beauty. Situated away from the bustle of the main city, Quranic Park provides a calm, soothing, relaxing retreat. Besides, the park boasts a captivating landscape, stunning water features, and unique architectural designs that will make your jaw drop in awe.
- The Cultural Significance – It’s the core of Quranic Park – you won’t have another park like this in the whole world. It’s a testament to the rich Islamic heritage and Dubai’s constant efforts to bring to the world the true teachings of the holy Quran.
- Interactive Experience – Learning about Islamic values at the Quranic Park isn’t stationary or dull. In fact, there’s a whole range of interactive exhibitions and educational programs that visitors can participate in to learn about Islamic teachings as well as the miracles of the Quran.
- Complete Family Destination – Quranic Park has something for all, young and old alike. It’s an ideal family destination with a wide range of activities and attractions that caters to an audience of all ages. There are even play areas for kids between 2 to 12 years old.
- A Hub for Learning & Discovery – At the heart of the Quranic park is the teaching of the Quran. Therefore, it’s a perfect place for knowledge seekers yearning to gain insights into Islamic heritage. It’s an ideal platform to learn about Islam in a fun and engaging way while simultaneously promoting love, harmony, co-existence, and respect.
- Its World Renowned – The park has already been named one of the World’s Greatest Places by Time magazine. It’s an annual list released by Time magazine that lists the top 100 places to visit right now.
Where is Quranic Park Dubai located?
The Quranic Park Dubai is a unique, captivating area situated on Dubai’s Zayed Bin Hamdan Street in the Al Khawaneej area – a peaceful and serene residential neighborhood in Dubai.
The park is easily accessible via bus, taxi, or metro. The nearest metro station to Quranic Park is Rashidiya Station. The area around the park is serene, devoid of the regular bustle of the city. Therefore, visitors can immerse themselves in a peaceful environment while exploring the rich Islamic heritage.
How to reach Quranic Park Dubai?
Here’s how you can reach Quranic Park Dubai:
Quranic Park is just a 20-minute drive from Dubai Downtown. If you are traveling by car, you can reach the park via Al Khawaneej Road (D89) and exit onto Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street (D54). Incidentally, the park has ample parking facilities available, so you won’t have any inconvenience while parking your vehicle.
If you prefer public transport instead of driving your own vehicle, there are plenty of options for reaching the Quranic Park. You can take
The RTA buses 11A and 11B reach Dubai’s, Quranic Park. Both these Buses have a stop near the Quranic Park; therefore, you will reach the place easily.
Metro is another option to reach Quranic Park Dubai. However, the nearest metro station to the park is 10 minutes away. You can take the metro to Rashidiya Station. From there you can pick up a taxi to reach the park.
Best time to visit Quranic Park Dubai
There’s no preferred time to visit the Quranic Park in Dubai. The park remains open from 9 am to 9 pm, so you can choose the time to visit the park at your convenience.
- If you visit in the morning, you can avoid the normal bustle and crowd at the park. Besides, you can also escape the heat and enjoy a peaceful environment while exploring the park.
- In the afternoon, the park is usually full of visitors. It’s a unique opportunity to socialize with other visitors and have an inclusive experience while indulging yourself in Quranic teachings and Islamic history.
- In the evening, the park is lit with exquisite lighting arrangements, providing a beautiful environment for a nighttime stroll.
Therefore, regardless of the time you choose, you can be sure that your visit to Quranic Park Dubai will be an unforgettable experience immersed in the beauty and teachings of the Quran.
Entry Fee and Ticket Prices
The municipal authority that maintains the Quranic Park doesn’t charge an entry fee. It means for adults and children alike, the entry fee into the park is free of cost.
That said, you have to buy a ticket to experience the main attractions ( the glass house and the cave or miracles) of the Quranic Park Dubai. The Tickets for these places are AED 5 for each person.
Paying for the ticket is hassle-free – the authorities allow multiple payment options, but the NOL card issued by RTA is the most convenient. An NOL top-up machine is available near the Cave of Miracles in case you are short on credits for your NOL card and wish to refill it.
What is inside the Quranic Park Dubai
Here are the top attractions of Quranic Park Dubai;
The Glass House Garden
You will find many attractions in Quranic Park, but the glass house garden is the most intriguing. It’s a unique, state-of-the-art garden featuring around 29 plants and herbs mentioned in the holy Quran. You will find bananas, Oudh, olives, figs, black seeds, and more here. Adjacent to each plant is a plaque detailing the species and offering additional information.
Entry into the garden requires a ticket that costs AED 5.
The Cave of Miracles
The cave of miracles is another paid attraction that draws tons of visitors. It’s an artificial cave with different chambers in it. Each chamber hosts interactive sessions detailing one of the miracles bestowed on a prophet of Islamic tradition.
Entry into the cave of miracles also requires a ticket of AED 5.
Besides these, there’s a lake too inside the park, with a pathway dividing it in half. It’s a visual representation of the splitting of the sea by Moses – a miracle bestowed upon the prophet by God.
Available facilities at the Quranic Park Dubai
Besides the primary attraction of Dubai Park, there are several other facilities available for visitors to enjoy, including;
1. Outdoor Theatre – The park boasts an outdoor theater that offers a unique and impressive experience showcasing programs and events related to Quranic teachings and values.
2. Cycling and Walking Track – The park also features a well-maintained cycling and Walking track. Therefore, if you are health conscious and wish to enjoy a scenic and safe environment while exercising and doing recreational activities, Quranic Park is perfect.
3. Solar Trees – The park also boasts unique solar trees. These trees provide shade to the visitors as well as generate electricity to run the park. It’s an innovative solution that keeps the park eco-friendly and comfortable for visitors.
4. On-site Wi-Fi – The entire campus of Quranic park is Wi-Fi enabled. Visitors can use the Wi-Fi free of cost and stay connected with friends and families.
5. Food Kiosks – There’s no shortage of eating options at Quranic park Dubai. If you are hungry or wish to have some refreshments, you can visit the numerous food kiosks in the park and calm your hunger pangs.
6. Play Area for Children – The park also features a dedicated play area. It offers a safe and fun environment for kids to play, learn and socialize, allowing families to spend some quality time together.
Things to be considered before you go
Before visiting Dubai’s Quranic Park, there are some pointers you should consider to make the trip as memorable as possible;
- You should be aware of the operating hours and the entry fees.
- Know that summer can be scorching, so plan accordingly.
- Visit the place when you have ample time so that you can thoroughly enjoy the experience and knowledge the park has to provide.
- Plan your travel beforehand, like how you will reach the park. It will save you hours and make your trip hassle-free.
Contact details of Quranic Park Dubai
Dubai Quranic Park is maintained and managed by Dubai Municipality. For more details about the park and to obtain additional information, you can visit the official website.
You can also reach out via phone;
Helpline Number – 800900
Phone: +971 4 2215555
In conclusion, Quranic Park Dubai is a unique and must-visit destination for travelers of all ages. It provides a unique blend of history, culture, and religious teaching.
From its exquisite gardens to interactive exhibitions, the park offers a one-of-a-kind experience for those seeking a deeper understanding of the Quran. Therefore, whether you are local or a tourist, Quranic Park can be an experience of a lifetime giving you immeasurable insights into the rich history of Islam.
Frequently Asked Questions
You won’t be charged an entry fee into the Quranic park; however, to enjoy the cave of miracles or the gardens, you have to purchase a ticket for 5 AED.
The Park accepts visitors from 9 am morning to 9 pm evening each day of the week.
You are expected to respect the local culture; therefore, wear modest clothing while visiting the park.
Yes, Quarnic park features several food kiosks where you can enjoy the local cuisine.
Quranic Park is easily accessible via taxi, bus, and metro. You can choose the mode of private or public transport at your convenience; you won’t face any issues reaching the park.
SEO Content writer with over 3 years of experience in writing news articles, B2B blogs, product reviews for health supplements and product descriptions for E-commerce companies. A rich portfolio of articles published in renowned portals such as My Customer and Dumb Little Man.