15 of Twitter’s best #DubaiProblems
1. When your car finds a better lash technician than you.
My kind of car <3
— ey, lu. (@eilulian)
2. Being late for work because you can’t get your usual helicopter
First in Dubai
— Katharina Eidmann (@keidmann451)
3. Don’t you just hate having too much money. Sigh.
When the ATM only gives you 1,000 dirham bills and all you want is 100’s. You know no shop will break 1,000.
— Tariq Bin Hendi (@TariqBinHendi)
4. Nobody is EVER prepared for rain.
Today, ready and all dressed up for Afternoon Tea
— Grosvenor House (@GrosvenorHouse)
5. A morning of tough decisions.
Which car to use to nip out for the papers? 🙂
waldorfdubai @ Waldorf Astoria Dubai…
— Shaun Clark (@saclark99)
6. Noooo, not the chocolate buttons.
the chocolate u buy from the shop is melted by the time u get 2the till 2pay.Because it’s so hot even the AC can’t save it.Dubaiproblems
— Gabriella ✈️ (@GabriellaMariax)
7. Because being on time in Dubai is basically being an hour early.
Tip: If you’re meeting a potential client it’s probably best you’re not 40 minutes late.
— Hope (@_theconductor_)
8. Just try paying for a taxi with that note…
when you withdraw £200 and get two note
— Rob Perkins (@this_is_robbo)
9. In case you were wondering what 5am in July feels like.
Its 5 am in the morning and its almost 50 degrees celsius outside
— undecided (@DeemaFadel)
10. What? Why? Did you have a camel in your car Suzanne? So many questions!
When your 3 year old nephew tells you your car smells of camels, it’s probably time for a valet.
— Suzanne (@Suki_Sunshine)
11. We’ve all been there bro.
Having to start the car 10 minutes before you get in it so it cools down.
— شعيب (@Shoayb20)
12. Forget the one leg in, one leg out struggle…
Have to get up in the middle of the night to turn the AC off cause it’s too cold. Then up to turn back on cause it’s too hot.
— شعيب (@Shoayb20)
13. There are downsides to that view from your corner office.
The awkward moment the fire alarm goes off at work and you realise your on the 54th floor!!!!!…
— Amanda Hone (@AmandaHone21)
14. Don’t we all Aysha, don’t we all…
miss my maid 🙁
— Aysha (@AyshaRauf)
15. The awkward moment when your cover is blown.
Girl in line “I’ll take the BMW today can you take the S class”….phone starts ringing in between her fake call
— Syed Ahmed (@syedahmedz)