Valentine’s Day is here again and it’s time to celebrate the romance in your lives in style.
Dubai is one of the best places for a Valentine’s Day date, so why not spend a weekend away in this amazing city? To help you find the best places to stay and things to do, here’s a list of the best Valentine’s Day staycations in Dubai.
Valentine’s Day is celebrated every year on the 14th of February as the day of love. So, it will be surely on your bucket list to spend this day with your special one as perfectly as possible to make them feel special. Valentine’s Day is also known as Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine in the honor of Saint Valentine, a Catholic priest who lived in Rome in the 3rd Century.
During Valentine’s life, Emperor Claudius created strict laws about Roman soldiers not getting married. Then Saint Valentine started to marry their soldiers in covert Christian ceremonies, and this is when he first gained a reputation for emphasizing the value of love.
Staycation is the perfect option for anyone just to relax and spend quality time together with each other. It is very important as it strengthens the bond, will help to solve any conflict between you and your partner, helps in building more memories, disconnects you from others, helps to know who means the most to you, and most importantly shows your love, affection, and care for your significant other so that they feel special and again fall in love with you.
Main Attractions of the best Valentine’s Day Staycations in Dubai
Valentine’s Day has been celebrated annually for romantic love, admiration, and friendship. And, what will be a perfect place to celebrate it than in Dubai i.e., the city of romance and luxury?
- Romantic Atmosphere – Dubai is the city of romance, so what will be offering a more romantic atmosphere than this city? It will offer you the best romantic place with a soothing and romantic ambiance to spend quality time and feel young love again within yourselves.
- Luxury Accommodations – Dubai is also known as the city of luxury with luxurious hotels, malls, resorts, beaches, cars, brands, and everything. If you want to experience luxury with your loved one, it is the best place for Valentine’s Day staycation in 2023.
- Dining and Entertainment Options – Many beach resorts and luxury hotels in Dubai offer Valentine’s Day staycations along with romantic dinner dates and plenty of exciting entertainment activities.
- Special Promotions and Packages – Several hotels and resorts in Dubai offer various budget-friendly as well as expensive special promotions and packages specially customized according to your preference so that both of you can enjoy and celebrate your Valentine’s Day perfectly.
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Staycations in Dubai 2023
Here is the list of the best 10 valentine’s day staycations in Dubai.
1. Address Beach Resort JBR
This is one of the luxurious beachside romantic staycation places to make your loved one feel special.
It offers the world’s highest outdoor infinity pool experience named Zeta Seventy Seven, with floating breakfast, candles, rose petals, etc., which creates a very romantic atmosphere. It also offers a 60–minute couples massage at The Spa.
Pros: Romantic Ambiance
2. Park Hyatt Dubai
Throughout the month of February, the Park Hyatt offers a staycation at Al Porto Lagoon Beach Room or Suite with a romantic ambiance having candlelight 4-course dinner, flowers, beach access, and other activities.
It also offers a private couple relaxing massages to put stress away and fall in love again.
Pros: Romantic dinner, Great massage
3. W Dubai
The W Dubai is one of the most lavishing hotels that offers a romantic décor room or suite for you and your partner followed by a romantic dinner date at Michelin star dinner at Torno Subito.
Additionally, the couple can enjoy the swimming pool, massages, breakfast at Liv Restaurant, etc. It is valid from the 10th to the 19th of February.
Pros: Michelin -star Dinner, Valid for 9 days only
Cons: Too far from the airport
4. Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
This beautiful resort and spa hotel is situated in the heart of the Arabian Desert. It is perfect for a couple who needs some detox from the outside world.
It is away from the crowded city and provides you with a quiet and peaceful staycation along with entertaining activities. You can enjoy nature, camel treks, horse riding, desert safari, and much more.
Pros: Peaceful Environment, Perfect for Detox
Cons: Too far from Airport
5. Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building which everybody dreams of seeing once. The atmosphere here provides an opportunity for the couple to enjoy the little moments together and make memories with each other.
You can enjoy a romantic dinner at the tallest restaurant with a variety of delicacies and breathtaking views of the whole of Dubai city.
Pros: Can see the whole city from one point
Cons: Can’t see Burj khalifa
6. Ernst Biergarten
It is another luxurious hotel and offers a package only for the 14th of February to catch the movie under the stars in the evening while grabbing a comfy beanbag, enjoying the snacks, and snuggling with each other while watching a romantic movie.
On the other days of your staycation, you can relax in the hotel and enjoy getting access to all other facilities.
Pros: Unique experience of the movie under the star
Cons: Not many facilities
7. JW Marriott Marquis
This luxurious hotel is best for you and your loved one if you want some pampering for each other and a comfortable stay with every possible facility available.
This hotel is best for spa lovers as you can enjoy long 2 hours couple treatment throughout the month of love which will surely strengthen your bond.
Pros: Best massage facility
Cons: Difficult to get a booking
8. The H Dubai
This hotel is offering a Valentine’s Escape with H & Caelos from the 10th to the 18th of February with an executive suite stay for two nights.
This package includes a complimentary room upgrade with romantic decor, breakfast in bed, and the first 5 lucky couples will get a special diamond-studded heart pendant from Caelos.
Pros: Exciting gifts from Caelos, romantic stay
Cons: Valid for limited days
9. Ja Palm Tree Court Dubai
This luxurious hotel offers its Blissful Romantic package to celebrate your Valentine’s Day. It gives up to a 30% discount on the best available breakfast rates and a complimentary wine bottle.
All facilities are accessible, as well as head and shoulder massages, a buffet breakfast, and a complimentary date night for two.
Pros: Gives discount on Valentine’s Day
Cons: Crowded place
10. Palazzo Versace Dubai
Stay in the 5-star hotel luxurious suite which will welcome you with floral decorations and complimentary goodies.
It will require a minimum two-night stay which offers lavish 3-course meals, their special bath, massages, and the executive lounge with every facility open for you. Additionally, provides Versace perfumes for both as gifts.
Pros: Lot of luxurious complimentary gift
How to choose the best Valentine’s Day Staycations in Dubai?
- Consider your budget – While choosing the best Valentine’s Day staycations in Dubai firstly consider your budget as Dubai offers luxurious stays from low budget to as expensive as you want. So, consider the budget and then choose the hotel or resort as per your preferences with your loved one.
- Evaluate the resort or hotel’s reputation – Secondly, check out the reviews and reputation of the particular hotel or resort you want. Consider two to three hotels or resorts in your list and then evaluate their reviews, prices, reputation, and other things.
- Compare amenities and services – Thirdly, after considering the reviews and reputations, check out the amenities and services provided by the hotel or resort for your luxurious staycation that will make your experience more pleasing. So, check all the services that you need while staying with your partner only then finalize and book the hotel and resort for your special Valentine’s Day in Dubai 2023.
- Check for availability and promotions – Before booking the hotel or resort, carefully check the promotions, packages, and availability as per your staycation. As if the hotel and its facilities will be available for you during your journey or not? Carefully evaluate everything, then only book the room or suite by giving the money.
Given that Valentine’s Day is the most widely observed holiday in February, it may be challenging to come up with creative ways to impress your significant other on that day.
Consequently, if you want to celebrate with your significant other but want to steer clear of the clichés associated with Valentine’s Day, the fascinating and exclusive valentines’ day staycations in Dubai, mentioned above will undoubtedly make this Valentine’s Day memorable for you both.
While choosing the perfect place for a Valentine’s Day staycations in Dubai, consider all the characteristics, and your budget along with the amenities, reputation, services, and reviews of the hotel. Then, compare the pros and cons of the above-mentioned hotels and resorts for your pleasant experience and memories.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most of the resorts and hotels start special packages and offers from the 5th of February for bookings till the end of February.
You can surprise your partner in Dubai by specially dedicating a day for them by doing all the things they love to do such as romantic massages, a spa day, and dinner at a romantic hotel with music and dance, etc. There are a variety of options as per your preference.
If budget is not your concern then the Burj Khalifa or the Burj Al Arab will be the perfect staycation place as it is the world’s first 7-Star hotel offering opulent rooms and suites with amazing views and a variety of delicacies.
You can propose to your loved one in a hot air balloon at sunrise or sunset which rises four thousand feet in the air above the stunning Arabian Desert.
Book your staycation on a romantic cruise for a luxurious experience.