Welcome to the guide on tower links golf clubs. If you want to get some change from golf under the Dubai gaze that rapidly develops the skyline, then the Tower links golf club is the best place for you. It takes you to the wonderful scenery of the Hajar mountains.
The openness of Tower links golf club is much of its layout, with deep bunkering, rippling fairways, and large coaster greens resonated certainly with the layout of the link style. You can find yourself golfing right from the vast mangrove swamp.
The combination of various swamp holes and others will sand the large waste area, which demands good measure and accuracy of the tee. It is most challenging that holes, various water carriers, and swamps reach the safety of either green or fairway.
This is a short detail about the Tower links golf club. If you want to dive into the advanced details, you should read the complete article till it ends.
Tower links golf club- Emirates Best Golf Destination
The Tower Links Golf Club in Ras AL Khaimah, UAE, has added to the allure of the Emirates as the best golf destination. It is conveniently an hour from not one but three big international airports. Due to this, the tower links golf clubs are known as the most natural layout in UAE.
The tower link golf clubs in UAE have a course of 11 out of 18 holes around the mangrove reserve that becomes the home to many bird species. These facts themselves make the challenges for golfers on the course. It is a fully equipped golf club with facilities from many restaurants and an excellent spa.
The club opened its doors in May 2004, with the golf academy and floodlit back nine. In January 2005, both the clubhouse and front nine were operational. It is situated rapidly in developing the emirates of Ras AI Khaimah. The tower links possess social membership and active golf while catering to golfers’ demand from Emirates surroundings and the growing number of international tourists.
Interesting facts about Tower links golf club
As we tell you, the tower links golf clubs opened its doors in 2004 with a golf academy and floodlit back nine. In January 2005, both the clubhouse and front nine were operational.
- The best thing is that the tower link golf Club is situated in the rapidly developing emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
- The meanders of the Golf course come through the mangrove reservoirs with Hajar mountains that serve as the majestic backdrop.
- This golf club challenges the par 72 golf course with 18 hole
- Another interesting fact about the Tower links golf club is that it possesses outstanding facilities ranges that enable the golfers to improve their playing standards
- The practice facilities and back nine holes are floodlit fully for night play
- The golf course is 7200 yards long with four tees, men, championship, seniors, and ladies.
- In this way, the golf course provides the tees opportunity for all playing standards.
About Tower links golf academy
Whether a serious golfer or a newcomer comes to sports, the PGA professionals at Tower links golf club is equipped to handle all the requirements.
It boasts the designated short game facility and private teaching tee for seven days a week for individuals of all groups and ages.
Tower links golf club is situated in fast developing emirates of Ras AI Khaimah, UAE. It opened its door for visitors in 2004, with floodlit fully back nine holes. It meanders through the features and mangrove reserves that challenge the golf hazards to golfers to show their skills. Here is the course information about the Tower links golf club.
- Year built – 2004
- Greens- Paspalum Grass
- Architect- Paspalum Grass
- Season – Year Round
- Fairways additionally
If you want to avail the membership benefits of tower links golf clubs, then you should get the membership. For this, ensure a clear understanding of the two different types of membership available
7 Day Membership
- Individual 35+ : AED13000
- Intermediate 18-34: AED 10,000
- Family (2* children): AED 20,000
- Junior ( 17 and below): AED3,000
4 Day membership ( Monday to Thursday)
- Individual 35+ : AED7500
- Intermediate 18-34: AED 5750
- Family (2* children): AED 11,500
Early birds are available from 15th November. Once you pay for this, you can begin your play under the golf course. The membership subscriptions depend upon the annual membership from 1st January 2023 to 31st December 2023. Membership begins mid-year and is calculated on the base of pro rata. Payment plans are also available but on request.
Here are the details of the Golf Group meetup that indicates the promotions of Tower Links Golf clubs. The promotions are valid from 1/11/2023 to 31/05/2023
- Option 1- 18HOLE GREENFEE FOR 6/+ PLAYERS FOR AED 275
- Option 2- 18 HOLE GREEN FEE, MEAL, AND ONE DRINK FOR 6/+ PLAYERS FOR AED 335
- Option 3- 18 HOLE GREEN FEE AND 2 HOURS DRINK PACKAGE FOR 6/+ PLAYERS FOR AED 405
- Option 4- 18 HOLE GREEN FEE AND 3-HOUR DRINK PACKAGE FOR 6/+ PLAYERS FOR AED 460
- Option 5- 18 HOLE GREEN FEE AND 2-HOUR DRINK AND MEAL FOR 6/+ PLAYERS FOR AED 465
- Option 6- 18 HOLE GREEN FEE AND 3 HOURS DRINK AND MEAL FOR 6/+ PLAYERS FOR AED 530
Meal options- You can also apply to meal packages only
- Choice 1- PIZZA ( BBQ CHICKEN/ PEPPERONI/ HAWAIIAN)
- Choice 2- CHIPS AND FISHES
- Choice 3- CHICKEN
- Choice 4- BEEF BURGER/ CHICKEN
- Choice 5- SHRIMPS CEASER SALAD/ CHICKEN
Where Is Tower links golf club located?
Tower links golf clubs is situated at 4550, in a most developing area of Ras AI Khaimah, UAE ( United Arab Emirates)
How to reach Tower links golf club?
The Tower Links Golf clubs make it possible for visitors to reach from the mangrove reserve with the Hajar Mountains that serve as an impressive backdrop.
Entry fee and prices
As we tell you, the tower links golf clubs are challenging the 18-hole par 72 golf course. You need to pay the green fee to participate in the golf course. Here is the green fee for both weekends and weekdays
- Weekday green fee- AED 440
- Weekend green fee- AED 440
Timings of Tower links golf club
The tower links golf clubs are open from 6 am morning to 8 pm at night. You can visit the Tower links golf club in ras AI Khaimah during these hours. Remember that national day might affect the timings of tower links golf clubs.
Nearby hotels in Tower links golf club
Here is the list of the best-featured hotels near tower links golf clubs. You should look at the following hotels to ensure your accommodation is good while visiting the tower links golf club.
- Ras AI Khaimah Hotel
This hotel features panoramic views of mountains and cornices. The RAS AI Khaimah is air-conditioned with all essential facilities like a large pool and satellite TV.
- Mangrove hotel
This hotel faces the creeks of Ras AI Khaimah. This hotel near Tower links golf club provides decorated and elegant suites and rooms.
- RAK Glamping
This hotel features a shared lounge, swimming pool, view, and garden of RAK glamping and is situated in RAS AI Khaimah. The best thing about accommodation in this hotel is free Wifi.
- Blue Lagoon
It featured pool views and a private pool. The best thing is that the blue lagoon swimming pool is situated in Ras AI Khaimah.
- Citymax Hotel RAS AI khaimah
This hotel is situated in the Ai Nakheel area through the creek. This Citymax Hotel RAS AI Khaimah provides modern accommodations with a rooftop pool, free Wifi, and a state-of-the-art fitness centre.
- Royal View Hotel
It is situated in Ras AI Khaimah, some steps from the royal view hotel, and has the best accommodation for you. The free restaurants, outdoor swimming pool, private parking, and fitness center make this hotel more popular.
Facilities of Tower links golf club
The Tower links golf clubs and provides many facilities to visitors to make their visit to RAS AI Khaimah more memorable. Here are the different facilities
- Practice facilities- Short game era, driving range, and two practice putting greens
- Driving facilities- Hole 19 Café, Bunker bar, and Links restaurant
- Other facilities- Club storage, SPA, on-course pavilions
Contact details of Tower link golf club
Suppose you have any information or query related to visiting tower link golf clubs, like a ticket, time to visit, opening gates, etc. In that case, you can make contact with the given below details and directly speak to the Golf professionals.
- You can place the call at +971 7 227 8555 and talk with the Tower Links golf club team directly.
- If you do not want to talk on call, you can drop the email at the Tower links golf club, [email protected].
- The last way to make contact with the team of Tower links golf club is by visiting this website, https://towerlinks.ae/.
Towers Link golf club is the best place for night golf. The back nine holes of the golf course come with floodlights, which permit the players to have golf rounds from evening 5 pm to midnight.
These golf clubs are highlighted with a clubhouse. It is determined that the towers link golf clubs are a combination of earlier Middle Eastern architecture on one side and modern design of glass on the other side.
It has a well-equipped terrace area and an extensive balcony, permitting the tourists to get the AI fresco driving, with the Hajar mountains serving as the backdrop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some concourses are an academy, pro shop, spa, link restaurant, etc.
In Ras AI Khaimah, the Tower linking Gerald Williams designs golf clubs is undoubtedly the most natural golf course in the emirates and northern emirates.
The Tower links the golf course and contrasts the old architecture of side middle east and the other side of the new glass functional design.
You simply place the call at +971 7 227 9939 and contact the Tower Link Golf course team.
The promotions for Tower links golf clubs are available from 1/11/2022 to 31/05/2023