13 reasons why malls in Dubai are the best in the world
1. Because you have the best brands from all over the world.
Robinsons from Singapore, Scotch & Soda from Holland, Muji from Japan, Sacoor Brothers from Portugal, Bloomingdale's from the US... and don't even get the Brits started on the fact that M&S are opening a food shop.
2. You can get groceries, buy clothes, have a five-star meal and meet a crocodile all in one place.
It’s called Dubai Mall.
3. Every mall has its own very own landmark.
The Aquarium in Dubai Mall, Ski Dubai in Mall of the Emirates, and the Starbucks in Ibn Battuta Mall... don't judge us, it's spectacular.
4. Regardless of the time of year, there’s almost always a sale.
That’s right, clothes, furniture, and electronics are always going at special rates.
5. There's A/C.
Which, frankly, is a good enough reason to visit the mall during the summer even if you don't need anything.
6. It’s not just about shopping…
Why travel when you can go to China, India and Tunisia without spending money on airfare? Hello, Ibn Battuta Mall!
7. The bathrooms are ah-mazing!
There’s even lotions and flowers in there...
8. You can get to almost all of them by using the Dubai Metro.
This is especially useful for those who’ve found themselves stuck in The Dubai Mall parking, desperately looking for their car.
9. In Marina Mall you can scoot around on an actual moving toy train.
It's definitely made for children but we all know it looks ridiculously fun.
10. If you shop so hard you're too tired to go home, you can just book a night in a hotel. Hello Kempinski MOE.
Y'know... if you're really rich.
11. You can go and shake hands with an actual penguin.
12. Or GET IN the aquarium at Dubai Mall and feed the sharks.
If you're brave enough.
13. Citizens of the world unite, quite literally…
The malls here are full of people from all over the world, proving that no matter where you're from, everybody loves to shop.
- 1 of 398